Sunday, November 20, 2011

So now what..

1) Couldn't think of a better title.

2) Have a submission tomorrow and I haven't done shit.

3) Two pegs down (this is called dedication).

4) Dynamic view template was cool. for like a day. Hate that I couldn't customize it so back to the old, classic 'I can make my blog look however I want' look.

5) Been too busy. Didn't have time to read your blogs. Sorry :P

6) Love life is the same as always (non-existent).

7) Reiterating this point but: work, work, work.

8) Done with painting most of the graffiti on my hostel room wall. Should put up a picture as soon as I'm done.

9) Anyone know any date-able women? They seem to have died out in Kolkata. I'm not desperate...oh wait I am.

10) Also I wish 9) doesn't alienate the female readership.

Cheers.
Will read your blogs soon, and make nonsensical comments. 

3 comments:

  1. Hhahahahah! NON EXISTENT love life eh..Hold on Mister. Singledome rocks!! And about Graffiti...waiting for a click of it!!!!
    Hope u get a dateable woman soon in KOLKATTA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. singledome rocks? trouble in paradise? lol
    okay maybe it rocks if one's a girl and/or a player, otherwise you're stuck with beer for company :D

    ReplyDelete