Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Best Films Ever (in my opinion)

You probably know I'm a huge movie nerd. I live movies, eat movies, and I never sleep during movies. And I've seen a lot of films. Like seriously a lot! So this is, in my opinion, the greatest films ever made. These aren't here simply because they are my favorite films (that's not to say they aren't), but because they are more than just films. They're works of art. As with any list, this may or may not be permanent, and is subject to change over time. So presenting to you, the greatest movies as on 30th August 2011.

10) 2001: A Space Odyssey

9) Citizen Kane

8) The Godfather

7) Pulp Fiction

6) To Kill a Mockingbird

5) Raging Bull

4) Casablanca

3) Star Wars

2) The Shawshank Redemption

1) Schindler's List


PS: I know I haven't written in weeks. College is being a bitch! I'll try to write more regularly :P

6 comments:

  1. nice list..i have seen some of them..:)
    To kill a mockingbird is definitely one of my favorites ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very boy list and I've seen only some but still, agreed:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ill just keep extending my to-watch list :P Adding some of these :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I haven't watched a single one of these movies. But this list isn't very uncommon, so I'm gonna watch them. PAKKA. :P

    P.S.- YOU BETTER WRITE MORE REGULARLYYYY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Meghana I want to write more regularly. College can be such a bitch sometimes :P

    @Priyanka It can't be too much of a boy list. Casablanca is in it :)

    ReplyDelete