Okay, so I officially turned 20 about 3 hours ago. Crap. I'm so old. Buddah! Fuck. I know 20 isn't that old, but seriously its just easier being a kid. The crazy me is gonna start sobering down (I hope not). So I'll let you in on a little secret, I share a bitter-sweet relation with birthdays. Sweet because I love it when everyone wishes me and stuff, bitter cause somehow its always a little underwhelming. Maybe I expect too much. Shut up, I know its retarded. Its my birthday okay, let me whine! So anyways, I'm partially drunk, can't find a single smoke, and have plans to party hard this weekend. And I have a drunk birthday wishlist. There's no chance in hell even one of these is gonna happen, but hey, I can hope right?
1) I wanna be a part of a flash mob (honestly it seems like so much fun)
2) Someone should write my memo for the moot (its a pain in the ass, and honestly speaking I'm lost...the troubles a person in law school faces :P )
3) Trip to New York (stay with friends at NYU...and strip clubs!)
4) I want a projector (watch movies all day long on my wall..common, you know you want one as well)
5) Skydiving! (it seemed amazing in zindagi na milegi dobara)
6) All my non-college friends from around the world to be in Kolkata (I can be nostalgic right?)
7) I want the girl who I'm in love with to like me back (don't laugh, you knew this one was coming)